Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the look: summer 2010


okay, okay. so...this isn't really THE look, it's more like MY look for what my summer is going to consist of.

i pretty much hold it down with all the classics: a well-fitted tee, a little sun protection and my go-to j.crew khaki shorts. i like to consider it the middle ground between the staff that are unshowered in sweatpants, and those that look ridiculous in full hair and make-up, thinking that the middle of the woods is a place where accessories and perfume are required.

for me, i tend to be satisfied if i find a clean shirt, slap some deodorant on, and wash off my feet before sticking them into my sleeping bag. at camp, it really is all about the little things.


1. giants hat 2. rainbows 3. american apparel {sheer jersey short sleeve women's summer t}
4. j.crew {9" chino short} 5. ray-bans {large aviator} 6. straw fedora

No comments:

Post a Comment