Monday, December 28, 2009

smile at strangers.

i don't want to become one of those bloggers that simply posts images found on other websites and blogs, but to be perfectly honest, i kind of can't help myself. when i find things i love, i drag them into a file on my desktop that i frequently visit, causing me to smile.

so, now i will share. it is also a good quickie blogging option for a 8-hour-day "part-time" job gal like myself.

this is truly how i feel. and what i try and do every day. i may forget to dress my best as i run out the door to work, but the rest i make sure i do. everything from making eye contact with, greeting and thanking my bus driver to making sure that i am attentive i can be at work and home, and letting my mom know how much i love her, i try my best to live by these rules. i would say that it's a pretty good list to live by.

also, i think that you should listen to a guilty pleasure song on a daily basis.
an instant pick-me-up.

(because of my casual system, i have absolutely no idea where so many of these images come from,
meaning that i can not properly credit the artists. i apologize to all for that.)


No comments:

Post a Comment